Most real estate agents know the importance of staging a home for sale. But did you know the statistics that back up those claims? Below are the key statistics and insights compiled from the National Association of Realtors, Homelight, Professional Staging, and Realtor Magazine.
- 82% of buyer’s agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home. (National Association of Realtors)
- 47% of real estate agents claim that home staging affected most buyers’ view of the home. (National Association of Realtors)
- In 2019, the average dollar value spent on staging homes was $400. (National Association of Realtors)
- The two least important rooms to stage are the home office and guest bedrooms. (Homelight)
- A professionally staged home spends 73% less time on the market compared to those without staging. (Professional Staging)
- Staged homes on the market sold for 25% more than homes without staging. (Realtor Magazine)